Monday 23 April 2012

Real Techniques ...

I have heard so many good things about the Real Techniques brushes that I had to pick one up on my shopping trip yesterday. I couldn't resist!! It's not my fault. Plus I really did need a new brush.  :) The range in Boots in Manchester was really comprehensive, so I was definitely spoilt for choice, but in the end I decided to go for the stippling brush, which was £11.99. I think this is a pretty standard price for a good make up brush, and I generally don't mind parting with that amount of money if they are good at what they are supposed to do and last a long time. On the Real Techniques website this brush has been branded as the 'multi-purpose trade secret', and is suited to all make up mediums. The Real Techniques brushes are designed by Sam Chipman, make-up artist and blogger, and I have to say I'm really happy with mine. Although I can't tell if these brushes are going to last for a long time yet, they completely fulfil the description 'multi-purpose' as I have used them for most of my face make up, and particularly like it for applying a cream blusher. 





Overall, I really have to agree with everyone else who is raving about these brushes! I love it and can't see it being easily replaced by any other brush any time soon. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good, multi-purpose brush
xxx


8 comments:

  1. i love the real teqnicks brushes there so soft x

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too. Have you got any of them? I have used it every day since I bought it! Thank you for commenting. I have taken a sneaky peak at your blog too and it is lovely!:) x

      Delete
  2. ohh i keep reading so many good things about the real techniques brushes! i really want the buffing brush for foundation! i think i may have to have a little nosey in boots at the weekend lol! great blog btw :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really good and I would definitely recommend them. I've also got the eye brushes starter kit which is also pretty good but I really want the buffing brush too. They are slightly addictive :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely the best brush for foundation! You should try the eye kit and the blush brush, they're gorgeous!

    http://hollysbeautyreview.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just bought the eye kit and I'm going to do a review on it soon but I really like it. I'm really tempted by the huuuuge powder brush as well. :) I used to not be that bothered about brushes but now I can't seem to help myself xx

      Delete
  5. I just bought this today!

    Like you I have read so many reviews about it and it was killing me that I was missing out! I am yet to use it but I', sure it will be great.

    If you are interested, I am doing a Models Own nail polish giveaway once I reach 30 members on my blog. To find out how to enter take a look at this post
    http://www.frolickingfashionista.com/2012/04/giveaway-please-help-me-reach-30.html

    Lovely blog!

    Jade
    x
    www.frolickingfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I bought it. It's really lovely. Enjoy it :) xxx

      Delete